Search found 20 matches
- Mon Jan 31, 2005 1:04 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
- Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:23 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
- Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:17 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Fantastico in the near future?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15389
- Sat Dec 25, 2004 11:31 pm
- Forum: Development
- Topic: Fantastico in the near future?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15389
Fantastico in the near future?
So, I got Fantastico installed as part of my web hosting service - by far, one of the coolest features available. You know, the cpanel tool that automatically installs over 40 of the most popular open source scripts? Yeah, that one.
Anyways, I was a little surprised that Serendipity isn't one of ...
Anyways, I was a little surprised that Serendipity isn't one of ...
- Sat Dec 25, 2004 9:13 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
- Sat Dec 25, 2004 5:21 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
- Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:47 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Serendipity??? You Need better naming
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8660
- Fri Dec 24, 2004 10:24 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
- Fri Dec 24, 2004 9:43 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Serendipity??? You Need better naming
- Replies: 8
- Views: 8660
- Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:25 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
- Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:42 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
I took a peek at bulkregister.com. It appears they don't cater to individuals with just one or a few domains, more geared for webmasters and hosting providers. I won't be offering domain registration right away but I will soon. It's something I'll be making little or no profit on, but I think it's ...
- Wed Dec 22, 2004 5:49 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
Congrats on the move to GoDaddy.com. I'm always glad to see people make the right move. Just curious, what was the other registrar?
As for the best hosting provider, I have it set up real soon. got the name server working today, and a few test sites installed. Still have a lot of configuring to do ...
As for the best hosting provider, I have it set up real soon. got the name server working today, and a few test sites installed. Still have a lot of configuring to do ...
- Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:53 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
Forgot to address the domain name issue. That is your domain and they have to provide a way for you to access it. When you do access it, you can reset the name servers to point to your new hosting account. The new hosting account provider should provide the name servers to point it to. They would ...
- Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:27 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571
I don't want to go too into detail about what I'll be offering, as someone reading this could jump the gun on me. But basically I'd keep it simple. No reseller accounts, dedicated servers or anything like that. I want to cater to common folks who just want their website(s) hosted. I will say however ...
- Mon Dec 20, 2004 7:21 am
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Just curious, how many folks have trouble because of hosting
- Replies: 29
- Views: 32571