layout.php error/warning

Having trouble installing serendipity?
Herby007

layout.php error/warning

Post by Herby007 »

I just installed Serendipity 0.6-pl3 and almost all things works fine.

But there is an warning message at the frontpage of the blog (not in the control panel):

Code: Select all

Warning: main(serendipity_config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in G:\xampp\htdocs\seren2\serendipity\templates\blue\layout.php on line 11

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'serendipity_config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='G:/xampp/htdocs/seren2/serendipity/:G:/xampp/htdocs/seren2/serendipity/bundled-libs/:.;G:\xampp\php\pear\') in G:\xampp\htdocs\seren2\serendipity\templates\blue\layout.php on line 11
But with the theme "Newspaper Blog" all things works fine. And if I copy the layout.php of this theme to the others, they works fine also and there is no warning/error-message (but I have not the correct design for this themes, shadows and so on).
Ribban

Me too

Post by Ribban »

Yeah I got the same problem :( All other styles except the "New Paper" style shows me this error msg.

Code: Select all

Warning: main(serendipity_config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Program\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\blog\templates\default\layout.php on line 11

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'serendipity_config.inc.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\Program\Abyss Web Server\htdocs/blog/:C:\Program\Abyss Web Server\htdocs/blog/bundled-libs/:.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Program\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\blog\templates\default\layout.php on line 11
What can I do? I don’t want to use that New Paper style…
???
tomsommer
Core Developer

Post by tomsommer »

You both seem to be running windows.
Does C:\Program\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\blog\templates\default\layout.php even exist?
Tom Sommer (Serendipity Core Developer)
http://blog.dreamcoder.dk
Ribban

Post by Ribban »

hehe yes it does exist, :D But it seems to work for me now :lol:
I don't know how :D :D
My friend fixed that for me hehe
???
lank
Regular

Post by lank »

Warning: main(/home/lank/public_html/serendipity_cv/templates/default/layout.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lank/public_html/weblog/serendipity_genpage.inc.php on line 44

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/lank/public_html/serendipity_cv/templates/default/layout.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/lank/public_html/serendipity_cv/:/home/lank/public_html/serendipity_cv/bundled-libs/:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lank/public_html/weblog/serendipity_genpage.inc.php on line 44