Links for Author, Time, Cooments, Trackback and Edit entry

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
Heternova

Links for Author, Time, Cooments, Trackback and Edit entry

Post by Heternova »

Hi,
I'm new on Serendipity, and so I have a newbie question. At the end of every article, I have the following line:

Posted by Mauro at 10:05 | Comments (0) | Trackbacks (0) | Edit entry

(the words on bold are links)

Because of my personal needs, I don't need the link on the "Author's name" (I want to display only the Author's name - Mauro -, without link), I don't need the link on the Timestamp (I want to display only the Timestamp - 10:05 - without link), I don't need the "Comments" (I want to delete this possibility), I don't need the "Trackbacks" (I want to delete this possibility) and I don't need the "Edit entry" (I want to delete this possibility).

I have searched in the forum and I have found that the devs speak about the file entries.tpl. I have found this file only in the default templates, like kubrik or plain-vanilla . I have doawloaded a new template (Josha), but inside I didn't find any "entries.tpl" or "trackbacks.tpl".

How can I do that? How can I delete the comments, the trackbacks and the edit entry's links?
Thank you very muck for your help and for your work
Bye
Heter
Col. Kurtz
Regular

Post by Col. Kurtz »

if a file isnt in the templates folder, its used from the default folder. If you want to change it, copy it from there.

you can disable comments when writing an entry
and you can disable trackbacks via the anti-spam-plugin
Col. Kurtz
Regular

Post by Col. Kurtz »

and the edit button will disappear if you log out!

Post by Guest »

Many many thanks!!

8)