Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]

Having trouble installing serendipity?
gounthar
Regular

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]

Post by gounthar »

Hi,

I hadn't written any entry for a few weeks, and then, kaboom! :cry:
My blog located there: http://ez2cu.free.fr/serendipity/ doesn't work anymore, and yells:

Code: Select all

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_entryproperties/serendipity_event_entryproperties.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php  on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_emoticate/serendipity_event_emoticate.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_browsercompatibility/serendipity_event_browsercompatibility.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_spamblock/serendipity_event_spamblock.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_mailer/serendipity_event_mailer.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_xhtmlcleanup/serendipity_event_xhtmlcleanup.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_s9ymarkup/serendipity_event_s9ymarkup.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_searchhighlight/serendipity_event_searchhighlight.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_bbcode/serendipity_event_bbcode.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/plugins/serendipity_event_nl2br/serendipity_event_nl2br.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/plugin_api.inc.php on line 451

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: Unable to access /mnt/126/free.fr/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/templates/mt-trendy/template.inc.php in /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/include/functions_smarty.inc.php on line 782
I reinstalled sy9 yesterday night, but I still have the problem.
I also tried to change the permissions on the incriminated files, but no luck...

When googling these messages, I see other sY9 blogs hosted at the same ISP face the same problem.

Does someone know what I can do?

Thanks in advance. :mrgreen:
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Re: Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi!

You should talk to your provider, seems they changed something in the filesystem.

Just show them your error messages and they will be able to help you.

Regards,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/
gounthar
Regular

Post by gounthar »

Done, thanks for the suggestion! :D
gounthar
Regular

Post by gounthar »

Hi,

I now have an answer: my account has been moved from the 126th server to the 159th. My provider said that my CMS doesn't use the server variables, so it can't manage to restart.
Well, I uploaded the last serendipity package on my account, this should be enough for s9y to restart, am I wrong? :oops:
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi!

Ah, alright, I missed that the server paths changed.

This means you must now use a tool like phpMyAdmin to browser your serendipity_config Database table, search for the "serendipityPath" value and adjust it to the new path on the new server (which is now /mnt/159/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/ instead of /mnt/126/sdd/d/a/ez2cu/serendipity/).

Best regards,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/
gounthar
Regular

Post by gounthar »

OMG! It worked! Thanks a zillion!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: