Disable pagination in Bulletproof

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
Kif

Disable pagination in Bulletproof

Post by Kif »

Hi guys,

It's my first post so please be gentle! I'm going to be using S9Y with Bulletproof as the basis for a very simple CMS for a small site I'm putting together. As such, most of the posts will be sticky - this will be quite a static site for an artist to basically put up images of their work and post details of forthcoming exhibitions etc.

Anyway enough of the life story, basically I need to disable the built-in pagination in Bulletproof (the bit at the bottom which says Page X of Y, X entries). The "Show additional page numbers (pagination)" is set to No in the admin interface but they are still being displayed.

Help!
Don Chambers
Regular

Re: Disable pagination in Bulletproof

Post by Don Chambers »

That's not really how the pagination option works....

The bottom of your page has 3 possible pieces of info....

1) Page footer - this is the "Page X of Y, X entries"
2) previous/next links - these can be text, icons, both, or none.
3) Pagination - if enabled, would show links to actual page numbers.. like 1, 2, 3, .... 10.

Options 2 & 3 can be enabled or disabled. We did not make the actual footer an option... Does anyone else see value to making the page footer an option that can be disabled?

For the short term (or long term if no one else sees value in an option), open the file entries.tpl with a simple text editor and delete this block of code around line #400:

Code: Select all

{if $footer_info}
        ({$footer_info})
    {/if}
=Don=
Kif

Re: Disable pagination in Bulletproof

Post by Kif »

Thanks Don, worked a treat!