german for usergallery

Creating and modifying plugins.
stm999999999
Regular

german for usergallery

Post by stm999999999 »

hello,

I made a more extensive german translation for the usergallery-plugin. Please make an utf-8 version, too. I cannot make it.

And there are still some english terms - there I found no good german translation for the moment - perhaps another one?

Code: Select all

<?php

@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_TITLE', 'Bildergallerie');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_DESC', 'Ermöglicht es den Besuchern, die Mediendatenbank anzusehen');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_NUMCOLS_TWO', '2');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_NUMCOLS_THREE', '3');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_NUMCOLS_FOUR', '4');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_NUMCOLS_FIVE', '5');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_NUMCOLS_DESC', 'Anzahl der Spalten für die Gallerie-Ansicht');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_NUMCOLS_NAME', 'Anzahl der Spalten');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_PERMALINK_NAME', 'Permalink für die Anzeige der Galerie');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_PERMALINK_DESC', 'Enter the permalink you would like to use for the gallery');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_SUBNAME_NAME', 'Subpage name for gallery view');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_SUBNAME_DESC', 'Enter a unique subpage name you would like to use for the gallery (gallery will be available at index.php?serendipity[subpage]=subname)');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_DIRECTORY_NAME', 'Pick a default directory');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_DIRECTORY_DESC', 'Pick the default directory you would like the gallery to be restricted to');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_STYLE_NAME', 'Choose the gallery style');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_STYLE_DESC', 'Pick the gallery style you wish to use. "Media library" allows folder navigation and searchs, while "Thumbnail page" give a thumbnail display of a folder and opens images in a new window');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_STYLE_SERENDIPITY', 'Media library');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_STYLE_THUMBPAGE', 'Thumbnail page');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_PRETTY_NAME', 'Display name');
        @define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_PRETTY_DESC', 'Pick the name you would like for the gallery title');

@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_INTRO', 'Einleitungstext (optional)');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_FIXED_WIDTH', 'Feste Bildgröße');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_FIXED_DESC', 'Sets the image height and width to a fixed proportion.  Set to zero to use standard thumbnail.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_FILESIZE', 'Dateigröße');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_DIMENSION', 'Dimension');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEDISPLAY_NAME', 'Display Single Image');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEDISPLAY_DESC', 'You may either have images displayed scaled to fit page (with adaptive pop-up for large images), or in an adaptive pop-up.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEDISPLAY_INPAGE', 'Scaled to fit');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEDISPLAY_POPUP', 'Adaptive pop-up');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_DIRLIST_NAME', 'Show a directory listing');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_DIRLIST_DESC', 'If set to "yes" the gallery will display a listing of all directories contained in your default directory.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGESTRICT_NAME', 'Output images strictly');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGESTRICT_DESC', 'If set to "yes" the gallery will only display pictures in the current directory. If set to "no" the gallery will output all pictures in all subdirecteries.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEORDER_NAME', 'Reihenfolge der Bilder');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEORDER_DESC', 'Pick the order you would like images output.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEORDER_NAMEACS', 'Name (aufsteigend)');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEORDER_NAMEDESC', 'Name (absteigend)');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEORDER_DATEACS', 'Date (aufsteigen)');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGEORDER_DATEDESC', 'Date (absteigend)');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_DISPLAYDIR_NAME', 'Display the whole directory tree');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_DISPLAYDIR_DESC', 'If set to "yes" the gallery will display the whole directory tree on each page.  If set to "no" the the gallery will display a directory list of only subfolders. (This behavior is also dependent on the template used to display the gallery.)');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_1SUBLVL_NAME','Only show one directory level lower');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_1SUBLVL_DESC','This will limit the directory output to only show one directory level below the current, and will summerize the number of pictures in all directories under the next level. This is not available if you are using the full directory tree.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGESPERPAGE_NAME', 'Bilder pro Seite');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_IMAGESPERPAGE_DESC', 'Set the number of images to display per page.  If set to "0" pagination will be turned off.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_PREVIOUS', 'zurück');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_NEXT', 'weiter');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_UPONELEVEL','Eine Ebene höher');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_BACK', 'zurück');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_FRONTPAGE_NAME', 'Mache diese Seite zur Startseite für Serendipity');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_FRONTPAGE_DESC', 'Anstelle der normalen Startseite wird diese Galerie gezeigt. Die normale Startseite ist dann unter "index.php?frontpage" zu erreichen.  Es sollte dafür gesorgt werden, daß kein anderes Plugin mit Permalink-Feature (wie voting, guestbook) vor dem User-Gallery-Plugin in der Serendipity-Plugin-Konfiguration steht.');

//Exif data tags
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_EXIFDATA_SHOW_NAME', 'Zeige exif-Tags?');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_EXIFDATA_SHOW_DESC', 'Exif-Tags sind Zusatzinformationen über das Bild und werden wenn möglich automatisch erzeugt. Bitte beachten: Nicht alle Kameras (insbesondere nicht ältere) unterstützen dieses Feature!');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_EXIFDATA_CAMERA', 'Unterstütze Kameras: Afga, Canon, Casio, Epson, Fujifilm, Konica Minolta, Kyocera, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Ricoh, Sony.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_EXIFDATA_NAME', 'Exif data');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_EXIFDATA_DESC', 'In the list below are all available options your specific camera may skip one or two variables as not every variable is supported on each camera.');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_EXIFDATA_ADDITIONALDATA', 'Additional Information');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_EXIFDATA_NOADDITIONALDATA', 'No additional data available.');

@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_RSS_FEED', 'RSS-Feed image dimensions');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_RSS_FEED_DESC', 'Dieses Plugin bietet einen RSS-Feed mit den zuletzt hinzugefügten Bildern. Er ist wie jeder andere Feed erreichbar, über die URL: %s. Die URL-Variable "gallery=true" ist wichtig um die Galerie-Bilder anzuzeigen. Mit der URL-variable "limit=XX" kann die Anzahl der Bilder vorgegeben werden - ansonsten wird die Standard-Einstellung für alle Feeds verwendet. Die URL-Variable "picdir=XXX" kann den Feed auf ein spezielles Verzeichnis beschränken. Using "hide_title=true" you can hide the filename titles from the RSS-Feed, and using "feed_width=XXX" you can specify an optional size of the target images (only supported since Serendipity 1.1). Enter the largest dimension (width or height in pixels) that should be used for the images in your feeds.');

@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_RSS_FEED_LINKONLY', 'Nur verlinkte Bilder im RSS-Feed?');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_RSS_FEED_LINKONLY_DESC', 'Hiermit werden nur die Bilder in den Feed übernommen, die auch in einem Blog-Eintrag verlinkt sind.');

@define('USERGALLERY_SEE_FULLSIZED','Aufs Bild klicken für Vollansicht.');
@define('USERGALLERY_DOWNLOAD_HERE','Download der Datei');
@define('USERGALLERY_LINKED_ENTRIES', 'Artikel, die dieses Bild verwenden:');
@define('USERGALLERY_LINKED_STATICPAGES','Statische Seiten, die dieses Bild verwenden:');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_SHOW_LINKED_ENTRY', 'Zeige einen Link zu den Einträgen/statischen Seiten, die auf das Bild verlinken?');

//Media properties
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_MEDIA_PROPERTIES_SHOW_NAME', 'Show Media Properties');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_MEDIA_PROPERTIES_SHOW_DESC', 'Show the media properties assigned to individual items in the Media Library?');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_MEDIA_PROPERTIES_NAME', 'Media properties list');
@define('PLUGIN_EVENT_USERGALLERY_MEDIA_PROPERTIES_DESC', 'This is a list of media properties and the name you would like to show for each property on the page.  The format of the list is: "ITEM1:Item1;ITEM2:Item2", where each property is seperated by semicolons, with the name of the property (as listed in the Configuration settings) first, a colon, and then the name to be displayed.');

?>

Ciao, Stephan
mgroeninger
Regular

Post by mgroeninger »

Stephan, Thanks for doing that!

Garvin, could I ask you to update the language files for me? In the past I have created a big mess trying to do it and I would prefer not to go through that again.
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Re: german for usergallery

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi!

Thanks, committed!

Regards,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/
stm999999999
Regular

Post by stm999999999 »

did you made a version bump? Because I wanted to fetch it via spartacus, but there is no new version.
Ciao, Stephan
mgroeninger
Regular

Post by mgroeninger »

I noticed the same thing last night.

I did a version bump 2 days, 20 hours ago (according to cvs) to fix a problem with directory names with spaces (from here http://board.s9y.org/viewtopic.php?t=10227).

The change I made should move the plugin from 2.3 to 2.4...

Spartacus is still only showing 2.3...
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi!

Hm, SourceForge.net's cronjob seems to be failung since June 6th (!!!). I just manually run the job and contacted sourceforge about it.

Regards,
Garvin
stm999999999
Regular

Post by stm999999999 »

hm, my version installed is "version: 2.23" and spartacus-update gives me still no newer one.
Ciao, Stephan
mgroeninger
Regular

Post by mgroeninger »

Yeah, I was thinking about that... I think using the "23" was a bad idea, because I think the version check is seeing that "23" > "4".

I'll update it to 2.40 and see if that fixes the problem.
ewehdemeyer
Regular

german for usergallery/ Galerie

Post by ewehdemeyer »

Hej,
have you considered, writing the German translation for gallery --> Galerie with only one 'l' (L)? 'Bildergallerie' --> 'Bildergalerie'.
I'm a little neurotic about this. After all its appearing publicly on the blog-page.
I spent some time searching the word in the phps, tpls and csss to change it, but didn't found the right spot.

chance would be a fine thing.

Regards, Eva

edit:
found where/how to change the displayed name on the frontend. So it isn't visible anymore.
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Re: german for usergallery/ Galerie

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi!

Thanks for that hint, I fixed the translation accordingly. :-)

Regards,
Garvin
stm999999999
Regular

Re: german for usergallery/ Galerie

Post by stm999999999 »

ewehdemeyer wrote:Hej,
have you considered, writing the German translation for gallery --> Galerie with only one l
Oh, I am ashamed :oops:
Ciao, Stephan
ewehdemeyer
Regular

Post by ewehdemeyer »

generally I like typos - except this one. awkwarded me.
All's well that ends well.

thx for this speedy alteration.
Eva