Change week start day?

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.

Change week start day?

Post by Guest »

I'm using version 0.71 and would like to know how to change the sidebar calendar to begin weeks on Sunday instead of Monday.

I think it's part of the drawcalendar function, but being a php newbie, I need some help on how the code needs to be changed. :)
tired_one
Regular

Post by tired_one »

You don't have to change any of the source code to do this. :)

All you have to do is go in to the admin panel, choose 'configure plugins', choose calendar and set it to Sunday.
-Robyn

Post by Guest »

Now that's what I call REALLY overlooking the obvious! Thanks for the reply and also for resisting the well deserved knock upside the head! :D
ykoehler
Regular

Plugins options

Post by ykoehler »

Hi,

I also had a hard time initially to figure out that the each plugins had options that were accessible by clicking their name in the plugins administration page.

Kind of funny, my initial thoughts where that clicking on their name would provide me destination information, yet, not options. It would be nice to have a string at top of page to tell that the options for each plugins is accessible by clicking on its name or that beside the arrows, there is an edit links as well.

Yet, it is really well done the interface. It probably is just too obvious to to use ;-)
Yannick Koehler
tomsommer
Core Developer

Post by tomsommer »

We'll add a configure icon next to each plugin to illustrate that you can edit it.
Tom Sommer (Serendipity Core Developer)
http://blog.dreamcoder.dk