Multiple article Movements from one Category to another

Creating and modifying plugins.

Multiple article Movements from one Category to another

Post by Guest »

Id like to start off by congradulating www.s9y.org for this excellent blog, it is by far one of the best blog iv come across.

This is a plugin request, Iv got my blog installed on my server which has around abouts 400 articles, now i have:

6 Categories
1 of the Category i want to move 100 articles from the current category to another category, is there a plugin available which will make this process easy for me, instead of clicking on the articles one by one and changing the category like that? something that displays the articles and where i can just select multiple artcles and move them to another category with ease.

Thanx
waheed
Regular

Re: Multiple article Movements from one Category to another

Post by waheed »

Anonymous wrote:Id like to start off by congradulating www.s9y.org for this excellent blog, it is by far one of the best blog iv come across.

This is a plugin request, Iv got my blog installed on my server which has around abouts 400 articles, now i have:

6 Categories
1 of the Category i want to move 100 articles from the current category to another category, is there a plugin available which will make this process easy for me, instead of clicking on the articles one by one and changing the category like that? something that displays the articles and where i can just select multiple artcles and move them to another category with ease.

Thanx
I could really do with a plug in like that
MySchizoBuddy
Regular

Post by MySchizoBuddy »

u mean something like this

you can do shift select and select ur 100 posts and click save
I dunno which plugin i installed that gave me this feature :S
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Post by garvinhicking »

It's the serendipity_event_assigncategories plugin ("Category assignment") :)

regards,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/