1. I have created custom category links in the General configuration:
Code: Select all
Permalink Category URL structure: eulen/%id%-%name%
3. created articles and assigned the corresponding categories to them,
4. linked the categories in the nav bar through the Template Configuration --> Navigation Option (Menu item #1: This, menu item #2: That)
Now, whether I click on the nav bar or on the category displayed in an entry, I always end up in the same category. The Sub-Header displays the correct category name, but the content is that of another category.
I observed whacky behaviour if using dots and such in a headline, so I removed those, which seemed to help; but now it is back to one single category again.
ModRewrite disabled, since that messed up the htaccess too much.
Tried with FireFox and Opera. Cleared Template Cache and verified integrity. No esoteric plug-ins installed, aside from Extended Properties for Entries and other basic stuff.
5. Deleted all categories and renamed the path to the custom "categories/" path in Settings.
6. Renamed all headlines that contained dots, since those caused trouble as well.
Main page here (the entries shown here should in fact be the last in a longer list along other category entries, which is not displayed):
... shows this category *only*:
... and even replaces the category for Books by the aforesaid category:
https://uhusnest.de/index.php?/categori ... likationen
I even replaced the Umlauts in the category names, yet to no avail.