Search found 3 matches

by pdc215
Sun Jun 03, 2007 6:32 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: I installed the blog and now I can't access my web stats...
Replies: 4
Views: 3733

Thanks! Now...Can you tell me how I can upload that file? Ha
I'm on OS X and it doesn't allow you to see them unless you unhide all system files. If you know...:)

Also, I tried to disable this in my FTP client but it's still not showing.
by pdc215
Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:44 pm
Forum: Installation
Topic: I installed the blog and now I can't access my web stats...
Replies: 4
Views: 3733

I installed the blog and now I can't access my web stats...

I installed Serendipity into my host. In order to access my stats, I must enter www.url.net/stats. However, it brings up my blog. Did I not install properly and can I change it? Thanks.
by pdc215
Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:27 pm
Forum: General discussions
Topic: Creating categories and seperating them?
Replies: 1
Views: 1715

Creating categories and seperating them?

I've tried searching for answers here and don't think I've found any. What I am trying to accomplish is having my categories be separate entries. Meaning, I don't want my blog to be a continuous thread. Rather, I'd like a user to be able to navigate from a main page. For instance...
User A wants ...