Xinha and iManager

Creating and modifying plugins.
dogsalad

Xinha and iManager

Post by dogsalad »

Code: Select all

copy the provided interface file: xinha.editor_plugin.js file into your Xinha iManager plugin directory and rename it to "imanager.js".

add iManager to the following array: xinha_plugins = xinha_plugins ? xinha_plugins :
      [
       'CharacterMap',
       'ContextMenu',       
       'ListType',       
       'Stylist',      
       'TableOperations',
       'imanager'
      ];
I'm trying to set up Xinha to use iManager... but I'm having problems (hopefully someone can help me out).

1. Xinha doesn't have an iManager plug in directory. I'm assuming that I'm supposed to unzip the entire iManager build into it's own directory under "plugins/serendipity_event_xinha/xinha-nightly/plugins/". Then copy the above .js to the root of that folder and rename it.

2. "add imanager to the following array". I wish I knew that they're talking about... this part seems important :). I searched high and low for a file that contained "xinha_plugins" but I've been unsuccessful. If I did find it, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to copy and paste the code.

I'm a newbie, and I'm learing (slowly but surely)... but I'm far from understanding these 'simple' directions. Is there someone that can hold my hand and spell it out for me?

Thank you :)
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Re: Xinha and iManager

Post by garvinhicking »

I'm not experienced with xinha very much; zihad (myschizobuddy here on the forums) actually did most of the work, but maybe I can help.

In the docs, I think the array should be found within the serendipity_event_xinha.php file! There are a couple of javascript instances within the file...

HTH,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/