NEEDING HELP REMOVING ADMIN LOGIN!

Discussion corner for Developers of Serendipity.
FLEXPRO

NEEDING HELP REMOVING ADMIN LOGIN!

Post by FLEXPRO »

Ok, I have and admin login on the left hand side of my blog when you first pull it up. I added a plug in to open administation login on another page so it doesn't confuse readers but now I can't seem to figure out how to remove the login from the front page! I am using RV Sitebuilder to build it and serendipity to update and install plugins! I've asked for help many times from justhost support but everytime they give me a different answer and none of them have worked! If you need a better idea of what I'm talking about you can pull up my blog by putting it in your address bar at flexforhealth.com! Please help if you can!
yellowled
Regular

Re: NEEDING HELP REMOVING ADMIN LOGIN!

Post by yellowled »

FLEXPRO wrote:now I can't seem to figure out how to remove the login from the front page
Just set the plugin to "hidden" by dragging it to the "hidden" column. You can do this in the "Configure plugins" area of your admin backend.

YL
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Is the login you speak of the serendipity blog administration login, or the RV Sitebuilder login? If the latter, only your provider can assist.
=Don=
FLEXPRO

Post by FLEXPRO »

Well, I believe its RV's since it was already there when I first created my blog through them. When I go to configure plugins I can't even see it to move it to the hidden colomn. I've tried several times for help through justhost but I can't get anything out of them!
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Unfortunately, there is little we can do to assist. The login you speak of is not for serendipity, but rather for the entire site you are building with RVSiteBuilder, one component of which is serendipity.

Do you have a need for anything other than serendipity?
=Don=