Excellent Script...quick ?

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
Pam

Excellent Script...quick ?

Post by Pam »

First off, this is an excellent script, I have it running in a framed pame and I use the templates for the rest of the content and it ends up looking fantastic....I love it....

Also a quick question, I couldn't find this....is it possible to edit comments?
I have one person who a rather vulgar term in the middle of his comment, can I just remove that wrod?
flavour
Regular

Post by flavour »

Didn't see such a function but simply delete his comment via PHPmyAdmin directly in your database!
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Re: Excellent Script...quick ?

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi Pam!
Pam wrote:First off, this is an excellent script, I have it running in a framed pame and I use the templates for the rest of the content and it ends up looking fantastic....I love it....
Thanks a lot!
Pam wrote: Also a quick question, I couldn't find this....is it possible to edit comments?
I have one person who a rather vulgar term in the middle of his comment, can I just remove that wrod?
Well, we only support completely invasive comment editing by removing it. Or disabling comments completely. To do so, just login to the admin panel, and then click on the Link "Back to your blog" and choose the entry. There you see new links to remove a comment.

Allowing to edit comments would not be seen well in the community, as you shouldn't edit content created by another one. $0.02.

Regards,
Garvin.