Comments or Categories!

Found a bug? Tell us!!
davecjr
Regular

Comments or Categories!

Post by davecjr »

I thought I was loosing my mind the other day (and still may be!) but someone left a comment on my website and I went to approve it and when I click on 'Comments' in the admin section, it shows nothing. I did that a few times and there were never any comments listed. Just by chance I clicked on 'Categories' right below it and the comments showed up. I couldn't do anything with the comments this way but it showed the results of what should be the comments area when I click on categories. If I click to approve a comment, it just doesn't show anything after that. If I click to delete a comment, it asked if I wanted to delete this category! I'm running a nightly build from a few days ago and wanted to see if anyone else has seen this or am I loosing my mind!!!
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Re: Comments or Categories!

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi!

Sounds like a bad FTP upload to me. Check your files if they are exactly those that come with default Serendipity.

Regards,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/
davecjr
Regular

Post by davecjr »

I'll just try uploading the whole thing again. I posted with another problem in a different section of the forums a few days ago and re uploaded a couple of more time and fixed my other problem. Maybe I need to look at a different way to upload. I've used FileZilla for years though. Thanks for the quick reply.
davecjr
Regular

Post by davecjr »

Uploading last nights snapshot fixed this issue. All together I uploaded about 5 times to fix more and more issues! I think I need to figure out my upload issues before I try to upgrade again!