Pixabella relaunched

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
carl_galloway
Regular

Pixabella relaunched

Post by carl_galloway »

Hi all,

Ceejay, she being my other half, has relaunched her website to provide HTML templates. It's possible that as new templates are released that we'll also convert them to Serendipity but she doesn't have much Serendipity coding experience, and might need some help from other Serendipity users as time goes by.

Anyway, getting back to Ceejay, she's got a new masthead on our old Christmas2006 template and she'd be happy to read your comments and thoughts, especially to those of you who've been kind enough to pass on your best wishes in the past.

Her site is at pixabella.com
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Looks nice Carl!! Clean, simple, professional. Hope she keeps up the good work & best wishes from Chicago on the new efforts!!
=Don=
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

"HTML isn't that complex that we need to worry about buying expensive software right now"
So damn true. However, I hope Ceejay will keep doing s9y templates - as far as I can see, her's are still very popular.

YL
azel
Regular

Post by azel »

I hope Ceejay will keep doing s9y templates
Ditto that, yellowled. Very nice, Carl & Ceejay!
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Thanks guys.

She's working on some new designs however they'll probably be a few weeks away from releasing.