Timoz.ca - my personal blog

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
TimoBingaman

Timoz.ca - my personal blog

Post by TimoBingaman »

Hey :-)

I've been using Serendipity to run my personal blog for about one year now and absolutely love it. I just finished polishing up a new css layout for it a few weeks ago.

check it out here: http://timoz.ca

It's running off an svn version of Serendipity from a while ago, with most of the images pulled from the latest svn version of gallery.

I've tried to make it all pretty clean and readable, but if anyone has some more suggestions, let me know ;-)
Timo
yellowled
Regular

Re: Timoz.ca - my personal blog

Post by yellowled »

TimoBingaman wrote:I've tried to make it all pretty clean and readable, but if anyone has some more suggestions, let me know ;-)
If you're giving the wrapper-pane a fixed width, I'd still suggest to give it a width which displays everything without a need to scroll in 1024x768. Right now, you have 1000px, 960px should do the trick.

YL
TimoBingaman

Re: Timoz.ca - my personal blog

Post by TimoBingaman »

yellowled wrote: If you're giving the wrapper-pane a fixed width, I'd still suggest to give it a width which displays everything without a need to scroll in 1024x768. Right now, you have 1000px, 960px should do the trick.
Heh, I guess I was being a little optimistic about people's display sizes ;-)
Anyway, good catch, I'll see if I can squish it down a bit. Thanks.
Timo