Do you know a Theme like this

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
robert
Regular

Do you know a Theme like this

Post by robert »

I´m just looking for an Theme - like http://macromates.com/blog/ (No, I don´t have the product and I´m not from these enterprise ;)

No, not big Icons on the sidebar ;)

But: You don´t see many items around an entry (date, comments, trackbacks)

The Date is very small (and no time). "Read the rest of the post" has the same textstile but is a little bit grey.
Also with a small text, this text is in the front and not the "attributes" around.

Please give me a hint, which Theme could be near this style. Or is somebody interesting in making such a Theme?

Regards
Robert

Post by Guest »

Robert,

A theme like this could be very easily put together, I would suggest perhaps starting with kubrick or perhaps andreas08 (see my site, although not avail for download yet), then change the header, and make changes to the entries.tpl so that the overview page is as minimalist as you require, but the detail page includes all the extra meta info that would normally be available with s9y. I would be happy to work on this for you unless someone else already has something in the works. Feel free to email me;

webmaster [at] carlgalloway [dot] com

I'm working on my default theme contest entry right now, and have promised another user I would do some customising of their theme, so would be able to start your project by mid/late next week.

Cheers
Carl
robert
Regular

Post by robert »

Hello Carl,
thank you for your quick reply and your big offer!

I will have a look at some themes and send you a mail this weekend.

Good luck for the contest!!!!!

Regards
Robert
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Sorry my session timed out, Robert my site is here

By the way, I am also working on a three column kubrick design, which I know has already been done for Wordpress, but hasn't been done for s9y yet.

Carl
robert
Regular

Post by robert »

No Problem. I took you E-Mail adress and used it as Website URL ;) - looks interesting and quite near my wishes.

Just looking forward to your next projects (kubrick 3c - sound good? :)

Robert
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

ok, shoot me an email with what you want to do, and over the next few days I'll make a start for you.

Carl