No thumbnails in usergallery

Found a bug? Tell us!!
Gryphen
Regular

No thumbnails in usergallery

Post by Gryphen »

Just upgrade the install (automatically) everything seemed to go fine, but when I checked my serendipity_event_usergallery there are no thumbnails displayed.

My standard entries on Frontend: Clean Blog Mod still display all the images.

I rebuilt the thumbnails, but they are still not displayed.

I installed serendipity_event_thumbnails and all it produces is a page of lings to the images with no thumbnails displayed.
onli
Regular

Re: No thumbnails in usergallery

Post by onli »

Confirmed. The plugin seems to not be compatible with 2.4.0 anymore. I will have a look at this soonish (but of course would be happy if someone beats me to it).
Gryphen
Regular

Post by Gryphen »

Thankyou onli :)
onli
Regular

Post by onli »

Np. I pushed a fix: https://github.com/s9y/additional_plugi ... 4c5159b15d. It should appear tomorrow as a spartacus plugin update as version 2.68.1. Please let me know if it does not appear and whether it helps or not.
Gryphen
Regular

Post by Gryphen »

Hi onli,

It has updated and is working for me, and there seems to be no significant issues , I'll work through it and see what i can find, thankyou again.
Gryphen
Regular

Post by Gryphen »

Hi Onli,

it works perfectly, I removed and rebuilt my thumbnails, cleared the template caches etc, and it is working perfectly, thankyou so much for your work, it is much appreciated.

Regards

Gryphen
onli
Regular

Post by onli »

Great, thanks for the report :)
Gryphen
Regular

Post by Gryphen »

Hi Guys,

I just discovered an issue with this plugin, I have one instance of it set to a sub folder that contains a lot of older images from an early version of my site, I decided to change the gallery to a page of all the images stored within the 'uploads' folder so that would be all the image's on my site, except when I set it as 'all directories' it only displays the images that are located in the 'uploads' folder at the first level, anything stored in the subsequent folders is not displayed.