onli-blogging.de

Present your Blog
onli
Regular

onli-blogging.de

Post by onli »

Hi again! My blog is in German and lives at https://www.onli-blogging.de/. I write about everything that interests me, like games, programming, books, sometimes even politics. onli blogging started at a free blogging platform, twoday, before moving to serendipity and a real server.

The first post is from 2008. I blog less now than in the beginning, but still regularly. The most three most popular blogs the last 28 days according to Google search console:

1. A review of how hard it was to repair the Xiaomi M365
2. An observation of differences between France and Germany, written while living in France.
3. A howto type article on using Borg to make backups

Fairly technical, but I guess that fits the profile the blog took on during the years.

During that timeframe of 28 days Google saw 1.39K clicks and 44.4K impressions. I think that's nice, but I'm curious how that looks like for other bloggers. I don't run additional statistics like Piwik anymore.

The blog uses the current version of Serendipity, with the sqlite database backend. The theme used is a heavily modernized version of the spartacus theme codeschmiede.
thh
Regular

Re: onli-blogging.de

Post by thh »

onli wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:27 pmDuring that timeframe of 28 days Google saw 1.39K clicks and 44.4K impressions. I think that's nice, but I'm curious how that looks like for other bloggers. I don't run additional statistics like Piwik anymore.
AFAIU, those are search result impressions and clicks on search results, i.e. the traffic you get from google's search engine. That are about 50k impressions and 2.14k clicks for me. (Less than for my homepage, 164k and 7.22k respectively.)
onli
Regular

Re: onli-blogging.de

Post by onli »

Exactly. It's just how the blog performs from Google's point of view, but those are stats you get for free. Your homepage does well there! Explains the Vgwort performance.