spamblog (Bayes) - Admin-area - display problem with IE 10

Creating and modifying plugins.
Czorneboh
Regular

spamblog (Bayes) - Admin-area - display problem with IE 10

Post by Czorneboh »

From the menu in the admin area, 2nd row I can see only the text for the last button "Bewertung". The 3 others I see only the frame of the rectangles.
My system: s9y 1.72, PHP 5.3.23 (right after move of the blog to another hoster/server)
yellowled
Regular

Re: spamblog (Bayes) - Admin-area - display problem with IE

Post by yellowled »

I'm not sure I get what you mean (a screenshot would help), but I just tested the admin area in 1.7.2 in IE10 (Win 7, virtual machine) and it works just fine. Did try clearing your browser cache? Is this an IE10 on Win 8? (Yes, that might make a difference.)

YL
Czorneboh
Regular

Post by Czorneboh »

Screenshot vom Spamschutz (Bayes)-Plugin im Admin-Bereich, 13.08.13, 23:51
Screenshot vom Spamschutz (Bayes)-Plugin im Admin-Bereich, 13.08.13, 23:51
s9y-Adminbereich-Spamschutz-Bayes-Screenshot_130813.jpg (45.48 KiB) Viewed 9778 times
I have used IE 10 (before the monthly Windows-security-update today) on Win 7.
Usually I do not use IE, so I can - according to this plugin - say, that there was nothing in this browser cache. I did not tried to load this again with cleaned browser cache.
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

That is exactly how it looks in Chrome, Safari and Firefox, so it's not browser-specific. I never paid any attention to these, so I'm not sure if it's supposed to look like that. Fact is, the first three cells in the table head are empty.

onli should have a look at this.

YL
Czorneboh
Regular

Post by Czorneboh »

These 3 empty frames are invisible in my Seamonkey browser, but if I hoover on over that area, the cursor turns to a hand. I do not think, that this makes sense.
onli
Regular

Post by onli »

Ok, I had a look.

Those empty rectangles shall be there, but they should contain the title of what is shown below (like "Date"). Something went wrong when adding the translation constants and i got used to it.

You cursor becomes a hand on these because they are clickable. When using a modern browser supporting the detail/summary-element, the blue stuff below is toggleable and invisible at first.

I just pushed an update which should add the table headers. Thanks for the report.
Timbalu
Regular

Post by Timbalu »

Onli, maybe you should commit the better jquery check also, before the sync is running...?! :wink:
Regards,
Ian

Serendipity Styx Edition and additional_plugins @ https://ophian.github.io/ @ https://github.com/ophian
onli
Regular

Post by onli »

I have n means to test it atm, my testinstallation uses the new db-layer ;)
It is a small change, if it works for you, could you change it for me?
Timbalu
Regular

Post by Timbalu »

Not really ATM. See board.s9y.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=19463&p=10436385#p10436385
It has to get checked by you as the author, which kind of jquery includement (by plugin or tpl) you want to have set as priority and if going for the latter, if that does work on both smarties, since we had differing results, AFAIR.
Regards,
Ian

Serendipity Styx Edition and additional_plugins @ https://ophian.github.io/ @ https://github.com/ophian
Czorneboh
Regular

Post by Czorneboh »

Now the words in the rectangles are visible, but ...
You cursor becomes a hand on these because they are clickable.
If clicking on the buttons, nothing happens, anyway, whether I make a tick into the box or not.
So there is for me still no meaning on what is shown on this page.
onli
Regular

Post by onli »

onli wrote:You cursor becomes a hand on these because they are clickable. When using a modern browser supporting the detail/summary-element, the blue stuff below is toggleable and invisible at first.
;-)

The tick on the box on the other hand is the selection whether the comment shall be deleted. If none is selected, all are deleted.
Czorneboh
Regular

Post by Czorneboh »

you mean, ... deleted, if I klick on "empty dustbin"?

So I have clicked not on "Papierkorb leeren" - and got a white page. In the browser address field I have "http://blog.ost-impuls.de/index.php?/pl ... esRecycler"

You see in the picture I have uploaded here only one comment. Maybe this maked it more difficult to understand, what I should do here. Cleaning the dustbin, how to decide, if I sea only one comment. Are there other spam comments in the dustbin? I do not know here.
onli
Regular

Post by onli »

If there is only one comment shown, there is no other in the recycler at the moment.

The white page means normally that there was an internal server error. The expected behavior is that the comment would be gone. You should check the error log of your webserver to see why that fails.