Someone to test my TinyBrowser Integration?

Creating and modifying plugins.
akremedy
Regular

Someone to test my TinyBrowser Integration?

Post by akremedy »

Hi,
A long time ago, I worked on an integration between the S9Y TinyMCE plugin and TinyBrowser. Then I pulled TinyBrowser out and made it its own S9Y plugin. I never really felt like I finished it, I never committed it, and I was satisfied to use it as-is.

Now, over the last couple of days, I took care of the last couple of items (that I could remember) that I wanted to take care of. Now I'd like to know if there is anybody in the S9Y community who would like to take a look at it, point out any flaws/suggestions/etc, and help me determine if it is ready to release.

In a nutshell, the plugin puts a new entry in the "media" panel of the Admin menu, and (optionally) hides all of the legacy S9Y media manager links. When clicked on, an option is given to manage images, multimedia, or files - depending on the option chosen, the requisite TinyBrowser UI is displayed. At this point, the user can upload/manage their media & files.

This is all fine, and usable if you aren't using the TinyMCE editor, but not fully realized unless using TinyMCE, and the Lightbox/Thickbox/Greybox S9Y plugin too.

I can give instructions on adding TinyBrowser as a plugin within TinyMCE...

Any takers on doing some review/testing for me?

Adam