Flickr plugin broken

This is the place to chat about anything that's related to the free blog-hosting-service called supersized.
modules
Regular

Flickr plugin broken

Post by modules »

Broke my blog today. I tried to install Flickr sidemap plugin.

Code: Select all

Warning: serendipity_plugin_flickr::require_once(Flickr/API.php) [function.serendipity-plugin-flickr-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/plugins/serendipity_plugin_flickr/serendipity_plugin_flickr.php on line 141

Fatal error: serendipity_plugin_flickr::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Flickr/API.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs/Smarty/libs/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/:') in /usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/plugins/serendipity_plugin_flickr/serendipity_plugin_flickr.php on line 141
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Re: Flickr plugin broken

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi!

The flickr plugin requires the flickr API. Plese have a look at the README file shipped with the plugin.

To remove the plugin you can simply remove the directory.

Regards,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/
modules
Regular

Post by modules »

garvinhicking wrote:To remove the plugin you can simply remove the directory.
hehe, i do not think that i have the necessary permissions.
jhermanns
Site Admin

Post by jhermanns »

hey modules,

supersized.org just moved to a new serve and some module dependencies will fail until i find them. therefore i'm happy you reported this bug. i have added the needed file, please check if it works now - or tell me your blog's url, and i'll check for you.

thanks,
jannis.
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Post by garvinhicking »

Dang.

Must. Remember. This. Forum. Is for Supersized.

;-)

Best regards,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/
modules
Regular

Post by modules »

Its still not working.

In adminview i got

Warning: serendipity_plugin_flickr::require_once(Flickr/API.php) [function.serendipity-plugin-flickr-require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/plugins/serendipity_plugin_flickr/serendipity_plugin_flickr.php on line 141

Fatal error: serendipity_plugin_flickr::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Flickr/API.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs/Smarty/libs/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/:') in /usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/plugins/serendipity_plugin_flickr/serendipity_plugin_flickr.php on line 141
This is from frontside

Fatal error: serendipity_plugin_flickr::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Flickr/API.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/bundled-libs/Smarty/libs/:/usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/:') in /usr/local/lib/php/s9y-supersized/plugins/serendipity_plugin_flickr/serendipity_plugin_flickr.php
jhermanns
Site Admin

Post by jhermanns »

should be fixed, please try again :-)
modules
Regular

Post by modules »

thx, its working now.
mojito
Regular

Post by mojito »

I have the same issue so followed the instructions, no command line so basically copied the package across to the root of my serendipity install , I think it needed to be there and not in the root of the plugin folder is that right ? Is there a place I can just find the whole plugin , im getting lost with the difficult instructions

thanks
Founder of Best Antigua Resorts
judebert
Regular

Post by judebert »

Are you on supersized.org?
Judebert
---
Website | Wishlist | PayPal
jhermanns
Site Admin