The "Manage Styles" Link Doesn't Load For Me. Plea

This is the place to chat about anything that's related to the free blog-hosting-service called supersized.
tony78201

The "Manage Styles" Link Doesn't Load For Me. Plea

Post by tony78201 »

Hello, I just created a blog here at supersized. I looked all day for a blog host that works with webtv, and this is it. my only problem is that the "manage styles" link doesnt load for me. my blog is about hard rock music, and usually dark colors are associated with rock music, so I was wondering if maybe a moderator can go into my account and choose a color for me? I think anything will look better than white..lol
thank you.
jhermanns
Site Admin

Post by jhermanns »

hi tony,

are you trying to pull up the manage styles page from your webtv, or from your pc? what exactly do you see instead of the manage styles page?

oh, and what's your blog's url?
tony78201

Post by tony78201 »

I am trying to pull it up on my webtv. when I click the link, the page doesnt load. I stay on the same page. maybe its to graphic intense. http://loudreviews.supersized.org

oh, one more question, how do I add a break in between paragraphs? when I am composing a post I can space out paragraphs, but when I see the final result, the spaces are not there.
tony78201

Post by tony78201 »

Can someone design my blog? I would appreciate it.