10Gallons.com

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
siringo
Regular

10Gallons.com

Post by siringo »

With thanks to two s9y folks I proudly release my s9y blog to the world. You can take a look here - http://www.10gallons.com.

Thanks go to Dave Cummins and Judebert for their help and patience with the extra bits and pieces they helped me with. I recommend either of these guys if you need coding and/or template work, they were/are great to work with.

Thanks again.
Thanks,

Matt.
judebert
Regular

Post by judebert »

Aw, shucks. 'Tweren't nothin'. I assume you eventually decided you liked the songs at the top of the page?

Lookin' good, too! You need a favicon, though. And I have to caution anybody visiting that it's real country -- I nearly got hooked while developing, despite a prejudice against country music.
Judebert
---
Website | Wishlist | PayPal
siringo
Regular

Post by siringo »

Hi Jude,
judebert wrote:Aw, shucks. 'Tweren't nothin'. I assume you eventually decided you liked the songs at the top of the page?
Yep, it looks good with Daves great template. It's still a work in progress though.
judebert wrote:Lookin' good, too! You need a favicon, though. And I have to caution anybody visiting that it's real country -- I nearly got hooked while developing, despite a prejudice against country music.
Just relax, close your eyes and give in to the down home rythms. LOL.

Thanks again.
Thanks,

Matt.