GoHip.de - my first 1.1 style

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
Hippo
Regular

GoHip.de - my first 1.1 style

Post by Hippo »

Hello,
here is my first selfmade style for 1.1beta, navigation is at the bottom of the page.

Regards,
Hippo
yellowled
Regular

Re: GoHip.de - my first 1.1 style

Post by yellowled »

Hippo wrote:here is my first selfmade style for 1.1beta, navigation is at the bottom of the page.
I'd always add some kind of quicklink to jump from the top of the page to the navigation, but other than that ... wow! I especially like that all the graphical stuff (which is great as always) is sort of 'on the outside' and the real content is purely text-based and very 'basic'.

YL
Hippo
Regular

Post by Hippo »

hello YellowLed,
thanks, now i have made a quicklink at the top of the page :D !!

Regards,
Hippo
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

Hippo wrote:thanks, now i have made a quicklink at the top of the page :D !!
Hrm, another idea would be to add another link to the navigation - back to the top of the page ... just an idea :)

YL
azel
Regular

Post by azel »

Stuff like this makes me realize that I really need to learn CSS so I can create a theme as terrific as this. Glad to have you in the S9Y community, Hippo. ^_^
Hippo
Regular

Post by Hippo »

Hello...

@YellowLed
I do not think thats necessary, but thank you for this good idea! :wink:

@hazel
you makes me :oops: :oops: :oops: (I dont know the word :cry: ) , but many thanks!!!
Yes, learn css and bring us some cool styles :D :D :D :wink: .

Bye bye,
Hippo
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

Hippo wrote:I do not think thats necessary, but thank you for this good idea! :wink:
I don't consider it necessary, either, but it might be a nice feature :) Plus, when we're doing great-looking graphical templates that look neat in modern browsers, we tend to forget that there's a community of potential visitors out that can't or won't use those modern browsers but are stuck with a text-based browser or a screen reader even. For those people, some little feature like this, as unimportant as it is to us, might be really helpful.

YL