aetheric shade

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
azel
Regular

aetheric shade

Post by azel »

It's a modified version of CoSta's Two Color theme! What do you guys think?

I still have not converted my gallery to the usergallery plugin, but I'm working on it.

Also working on a Library. :D

Linky: http://aetheric-shade.org
d_cee
Regular

Post by d_cee »

Nice job Azel

Hope you've had a happy Christmas :-)
Dave
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Hey Azel, I also hope you're having a good holiday.

Your customising has definitely put your mark on that template. I couldn't really see any real sign of the original so obviously you've spent a lot of time and effort getting to this stage. Well done, its good to see you making changes like these. I've always been a sucker for scanlines so your header image grabbed my attention straight away.

If you're interested in a small critique, the entrypaging links on hover turn grey which makes them hard to read. This might be intentional, but I found it a little strange.

So, do ya think we might see you join the ranks of template designers, nudge nudge wink wink, know what I mean...

Or maybe since you're such a prolific writer you should consider contributing customising articles...

Carl
Hippo
Regular

Post by Hippo »

Hello Azel,
good job, looks very nice!!!! :D

Ragards,
Hippo
azel
Regular

Post by azel »

Whoops, I knew I missed something, thanks for catching that, Carl!

Thanks for everyone's comments, I really appreciate them. And Carl, you imply that I know what I'm doing! All I know to do is change values for colors and add different CSS thingies. ^_^

Thanks again guys. This was just a test to see what I could do with this awesome theme. I'm going to start working on another mod soon.
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

azel, we have big plans for you... actually that's a lie, but its really great to see you giving it a go. Glad my little critique helped. Can't wait to see what else you do even if you don't think you know very much. You are proof of how easy it is to modify Serendipity.
costa
Regular

Post by costa »

niiice! i like the top especially, nice colours.
"everything is under control" - kasparov demo