taeglichanders.de update

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
lordcoffee
Regular

taeglichanders.de update

Post by lordcoffee »

After a long time of testing, crashing, deleting editing I proudly can say that my Blog is finished:

postscriptfreunde.de

The last few things I have to do is to fill it with content and getting Videofiles work with Lightbox2 :D

Thanks once more for this great software!

Lordcoffee
Last edited by lordcoffee on Wed May 16, 2007 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Well its about time too :D

That is a great looking design, clean, functional just great. Love the graphic in the header

If you're looking for any design errors, the date box on your latest entry is 4 lines instead of 3 lines because of the Mittwoch being so long. This means that in my browser the grey line goes underneath the red date box and looks like it shouldn't. Maybe try increasing the width of the date box by a few pixels. It does this in FF and IE

Keep up the excellent work with your templates, this one and the transparent one are awesome
lordcoffee
Regular

Post by lordcoffee »

Sorry for reactivating this post, but this domain (postscriptfreunde.de) is not longer "alive" ;-) and my main site is now FINAL! :D

taeglichanders.de

Thanks for watching and try my goodies 8) Lordcoffee
jhermanns
Site Admin

Post by jhermanns »

wow, looking GOOD!
lordcoffee
Regular

Post by lordcoffee »

Sorry once more ;-)

I've stopped counting, but my page has once more changed completely. This was necessary because of changeing my provider and the backup doesn't worked that good ;-)

So I've decided to redesign it a bit and used the freshy template as a base. I hope u like it.

Greetings, Lordcoffee.
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Looking good again! Run it through a validator. I did and the error count was over 200, which can be very misleading... sometimes it is just one or 2 things creating all those errors.
=Don=
azel
Regular

Post by azel »

Christian, is there any way you would be willing to share that port? Cuz it looks reaaaaally spiffy!
lordcoffee
Regular

Post by lordcoffee »

And once more ...

www.taeglichanders.de

My friends told me that my page is always different but more from the design than the content. So I decided to change it again ;-) But this time I choosed to study how I can blog the best way to my needs. My Domain taeglichanders.de (means something like "daily different") claims to be updated every day or at least every week ;-)

So here it goes again. I took the terrafirma template I've ported and modified it to my needs. So now I have a lot of custom fields to edit the Header Image of the entries. Those now can be set as standard or Images wich are opened within the shadowbox and also flv videos wich also opens in shadowbox. I can set the width for a video if there is one and set the Title for the Image or video.

When I have some goodies for downloading there's also a custom field where I can put my zip-files in and the download button apears in the bottom of the entry.

How do you klike it? Thanks once more for watching this thread and

a BIG THANKS to all developers of serendipity!!!!
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

lordcoffee wrote:How do you klike it?
Neat. Can't wait to get my hands on some of those wireframes/mockups of yours we talked about in the Themes forum ages ago :)

YL
lordcoffee
Regular

Post by lordcoffee »

Holy %$&§#!

I knew that I#ve forgotten something! I've played a lot with themes in Photoshop. I was so much in business that I've really forgotten this. Sory for that. I think I can post some template ideas in the near future. I'll promise ;-) I hope you're not very disappointed
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

lordcoffee wrote:I think I can post some template ideas in the near future. I'll promise ;-) I hope you're not very disappointed
Don't sweat it, I wouldn't have much time at the moment myself :-)

YL
Google Conquest
Regular

Post by Google Conquest »

I really like the way the site is looking, however... dare I say it?

I think, while your site looks stunning the way it is, it can still be improved by using just that different background.

While the container is really nice for the eyes, the stripes take that away in my opinion.

Sorry, I hope you do not mind being criticized by a newbie on this forum. I just am honest on what I feel while seeing your site.

Otherwise: Bravo!