Vipsen.com

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
PIP
Regular

Vipsen.com

Post by PIP »

Hi!

This is a design based on the "costa-nature_theme_layout" i have just changed the graphics and adjustet the code a little. So what do you think?

Page: http://www.vipsen.com

By the way... do anyone know how to include a plogger gallery in to s9y?

PIP
judebert
Regular

Post by judebert »

Not bad. An intriguing color scheme. And I like the German Shepherd with snow on his muzzle. Cool.

For the plogger gallery, you could try using the Wrap PHP plugin. Then just have it call the plogger index.
Judebert
---
Website | Wishlist | PayPal
PIP
Regular

Post by PIP »

judebert wrote:Not bad. An intriguing color scheme. And I like the German Shepherd with snow on his muzzle. Cool.
Thanx! :D
For the plogger gallery, you could try using the Wrap PHP plugin. Then just have it call the plogger index.
Do you have a link to this plugin? I can`t find it...

PIP
judebert
Regular

Post by judebert »

If you have SPARTACUS installed, it's called "External PHP Application". (Sorry about the Wrap PHP thing; there are so many plugins, I can't keep them all straight.)

If you want to get it directly, try this:
http://spartacus.s9y.org/cvs/additional ... nalphp.zip
Judebert
---
costa
Regular

Post by costa »

what can i say - niiicely done! love the colours and the alltogether look. and you gave me some ideas of how to extend a little functionality of my crappy theme. btw - i'm going into div's shortly and i'll make some minor changes. nasty tables! but i'm completely loss to all this css thing so... :)

thanks for some ideas, they'll be useful for me.
"everything is under control" - kasparov demo
jhermanns
Site Admin

Post by jhermanns »

I think if I was a girl, I'd love it :-)
PIP
Regular

Post by PIP »

costa wrote:what can i say - niiicely done! love the colours and the alltogether look. and you gave me some ideas of how to extend a little functionality of my crappy theme. btw - i'm going into div's shortly and i'll make some minor changes. nasty tables! but i'm completely loss to all this css thing so... :)

thanks for some ideas, they'll be useful for me.
Thnx :D Nice to hear from the Author of the theme!

PIP
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

It's too pink for me, too :) But's it is indeed a great example of taking a supplied theme and changing it to one's own needs.
PIP
Regular

Post by PIP »

I realy can`t figure out how to integrate Plogger into the site. If anyone could help it would be great :D

PIP
judebert
Regular

Post by judebert »

Try posting a new thread with your Serendipity version, the symptoms you're finding, and the stuff you've tried, in the "General Discussions" forum. Folks who can help might not even see it in this thread.
Judebert
---
azel
Regular

Post by azel »

You shush CoSTa, I like your theme. ;P

PIP, I think your customizations are really cute! :)
numx_online

Post by numx_online »

Very nice. I love it.
but i think that you shouldn't use Plogger Photo Gallery. Because , Plogger have alot of bug (SQl Injection).