PigsLipstick.com

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
akremedy
Regular

PigsLipstick.com

Post by akremedy »

Greetings All,
I've recently moved to Serendipity from what became a mostly home-grown (by way of re-invention) blog package. I became tired of the monumental, and lonely dev effort. So much effort went into development, that there was no time/interest in actually posting content.

I'm very satisfied with the flexibility, performance, and feature/functionality of Serendipity.

I'm still doing a lot of fine tuning, but figured I'd go ahead and post a link here: http://www.pigslipstick.com

Adam
yellowled
Regular

Re: PigsLipstick.com

Post by yellowled »

akremedy wrote:I've recently moved to Serendipity from what became a mostly home-grown (by way of re-invention) blog package. I became tired of the monumental, and lonely dev effort. So much effort went into development, that there was no time/interest in actually posting content
Well, welcome to Serendipity. You're of course very welcome to donate your development efforts to this project now. I'm sure you'll notice you can get the same effect this way. We all did :lol:

YL
judebert
Regular

Post by judebert »

I like it. The rounded corners are subtle, but softening.

I think I like your logo plugin, too: although a user could do the same thing with an HTML Nugget, your plugin should provide an easier interface. Thanks for your addition to the community!
Judebert
---
Website | Wishlist | PayPal
d_cee
Regular

Post by d_cee »

Nice job with the template!

and I particularly like your use of the silk category icons.

Dave