My Thermos

Here you can post your custom-made, pimped up Serendipity installations, show off what you have achieved and tweaked
scottblitz
Regular

My Thermos

Post by scottblitz »

Here is my modded version of the standard bluegrey - except now it contains neither blue nor grey.

My Thermos

Serendipity is just amazing. Am either authoring or administrating 3 blogs on it now with a 4th to launch later this month.

Might switch over to the bulletproof template but I really like how it is looking now.

SB
yellowled
Regular

Re: My Thermos

Post by yellowled »

scottblitz wrote:Here is my modded version of the standard bluegrey - except now it contains neither blue nor grey.
Nice and clean, well done :)
scottblitz wrote:Might switch over to the bulletproof template but I really like how it is looking now.
Shouldn't be hard to port to Bulletproof. Also, the forthcoming version of Bulletproof will include a very simple way to add additional user colorsets.

YL
scottblitz
Regular

Post by scottblitz »

Thanks - I am quite pleased with it :)
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Nice content Scott, loved the problem you're facing with the thermos, search engines can be really stupid at times!
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Nice looking site - but if there is one thing I love more than anything else about it - it is the domain name!!! Love it!!! :D
=Don=
scottblitz
Regular

Post by scottblitz »

Thanks for the feedback everyone

I like the name as well. I've been toying with the idea of doing something to cash in on the iphone thing so I recently picked up iThermos as well 8) Anyone have ideas?

My wife is also blogging on Serendipity using a lightly modded bulletproof theme at Upside Down Cats

This was going to be a photo site like catsinsinks.com but my wife was able to make it her own.

SB
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

scottblitz wrote:My wife is also blogging on Serendipity using a lightly modded bulletproof theme at Upside Down Cats
Just a small comment: It's usually not a good idea to use red and green in a template in terms of accessibility. Some colour blind visitors might not be able to read it.

YL
scottblitz
Regular

Post by scottblitz »

yellowled wrote:
scottblitz wrote:My wife is also blogging on Serendipity using a lightly modded bulletproof theme at Upside Down Cats
Just a small comment: It's usually not a good idea to use red and green in a template in terms of accessibility. Some colour blind visitors might not be able to read it.

YL
Excellent Feedback - I'll look at changes over the weekend

SB