s9y.org nightmare is over

jhermanns
Site Admin

s9y.org nightmare is over

Post by jhermanns »

Crossposted from http://blog.s9y.org/archives/27-Back,-sweet-blogs.html:

Most of you have noticed the slight unavailibility of s9y.org between June 3rd and today. This was due to the fact that my old provider, the one where I registered s9y.org, stopped his business but at the same time did not stop being the admin-c of s9y.org. On June 3rd s9y.org expired, and the expiration-notice, warnings and reminders were sent into the great nowhere, as there was no provider responsible for s9y.org. All apologies to you guys, who couldn't download fresh s9y snapshots.

Thanks to a lot of Vitamin-B and efforts from the cool guys of InternetX and De-Punkt, GPF and absynth, the domain s9y.org has been magically gone through an instant-recovery from it's PENDING DELETE state back to shiny availibility. Thanks, guys. As the domain is finally completely moved from the old provider everything should go much smoother now.

Blog on...
robert
Regular

Post by robert »

Wonderful! Welcom Back :D
oxygenws
Regular

Post by oxygenws »

welcome back :X
My Blog, powered by s9y is http://oxygenws.com/blog/
francisco
Regular

Post by francisco »

Since July 22, or thereabouts, the forums have behaved strange.
Need to add "/" at the end of the URL. This started to happen a couple of days after the move to s9y.org domain was announced as completed.
gwilsonmail
Regular

Post by gwilsonmail »

since moving the server in the last week or so I have to login everytime I restart my computer, even though I checked the "remember me" box.

This didn't happen prior to the move.
gw
wesley
Regular

Post by wesley »

Clear your cookie box, maybe?
I make s9y plugins, too.
My s9y blog depends on them. :)