Preview - Andreas06 Theme

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
Ianardo
Regular

Post by Ianardo »

Works great on Andreas06 :D

I take it that you haven't applied it to Andreas08 yet as that still has the box breaking out.

Ian
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Thanks Ian, at least I know how to make sure Safari is able to deal with Google ads. Not sure how many Serendipity users use Google, but I can say that if this was a problem on my themes, then chances are its a problem on other themes too.

Thanks once again,

Carl
Ianardo
Regular

Post by Ianardo »

Looking at the Andreas06 theme again Carl, aren't the menutabs at the top supposed to highlight like they do in JazzCafe?

Also, any plugins that you place on the right don't appear in the left hand bar - they stay on the right - which can make it look very strange!
Ianardo
Regular

Post by Ianardo »

Looking at the Andreas06 theme again Carl, aren't the menutabs at the top supposed to highlight like they do in JazzCafe?

I've nearly got it working - i've never used rollovers like that before and am a bit stumped - why am I missing the left side of the rollover image?
Also, any plugins that you place on the right don't appear in the left hand bar - they stay on the right - which can make it look very strange!
Oops! Just realised that this is a feature and is jolly useful for the 'Recent Entries' plugin.

http://www.toondesign.biz/lobby/