JazzCafe theme released

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Ian, I found the problem with Jazzcafe. The next/prev div is called navigation, but this has a display:none in the stylesheet. Rather than change the stylesheet, you might just change the entries.tpl from

<div class="navigation" style="text-align: center">

to

<div class="serendipity_pageFooter" style="text-align: center">

and then just style .serendipity_pageFooter{} to suit your needs.

Hope that helps.

Carl
Ianardo
Regular

Post by Ianardo »

Carl, you are a wonderfull Human Being and we are not worthy enough to walk in your shadow!

8)

Cheers Pal
Ian
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

oh sh!t, a stalker, help!

Seriously, I just do this for the fun of it, by the way check out my themes site for a sneak preview of another theme (ported from wordpress), its called 'be nice', and its definately for the boys - its also not complete yet but maybe another few days.
Ianardo
Regular

Post by Ianardo »

Ooh! that's a 'nice' one!

And i'm not a stalker - I believe in giving credit where credit's due.

Even though I have a phot of your house!
:wink:
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Ian thank you, the greatest pleasure is when someone acknowledges your work.

I'm also porting the Wordpress theme 'trisexuality' although it isn't ready to be previewed, and I'm working on the code for a completely new theme that uses a young English designer's artwork but hasn't yet been converted into a theme for any blog so will be unique to serendipity. Outside of that I'm working on some colorsets of the new default theme. I really think serendipity needs about 50-60 themes of varying types/styles before it reaches the critical mass where users have enough choice to make us competitive against other platforms like wordpress, nucleus etc.

Keep feeding my ego and I'll keep spitting out themes. BTW, nobody has responded to this thread and your site would be a prime candidate to be reviewed, think how happy the client would be to have a qualified backlink from there.
Ianardo
Regular

Post by Ianardo »

Probably nobody has replied because 'themes.sny.org' doesn't work (neither does themes.s9y.org)!