Defacto theme style.css

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Well, as near as I can tell, everything is working fine in IE... even a little quirk I had when on the comment form (which was blowing out my design) has been fixed.

I also reinstalled s9y into the root of my site, and attached it to my own database instead of the one provided by godaddy.com. Seems like all kinds of other little things were fixed too.

Had I not been constrained by the fact that I was trying to make s9y look like the rest of my pages, I probably would have done things differently.

Anyway, BIG thanks to Garvin, Carl, Judebert, CoSTa, and a few others who helped me along the way. I still have some more tinkering to do, but this site exists for a very small annual boat trip I host annually, and having a blog format with RSS is already overkill! I don't know how much more time I can spend on this stuff - sure is fun though! I have learned tons in the past 2 weeks thanks to you guys. Now I need to give my "other" project some thought and see if s9y is the proper choice for that as well.

Anyway, the s9y page became my homepage yesterday: http://www.chicagoloopcruise.com/
=Don=
costa
Regular

Post by costa »

damn, looks awesome!

sorry for being offline for some days - had a serious computer problems :/
"everything is under control" - kasparov demo