Font size

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
fastforward

Re: Font size

Post by fastforward »

Hi to all.
I am owner of one site named as "What do you think?". Here we ask some genuine questions related with the thoughts of the people regarding the nations who force people of the word to consider them as a word power. Whatever it is. But I want to know that how can I made the questions asked by the people appear itself in bold fonts. At present what we used to do is we write the question separately and then people put their though under it which is not in bold font. What can be done for that to put it in bold fonts.
R4
onli
Regular

Post by onli »

Sorry yellowled, spam -.- (at least the first entry)
garvinhicking
Core Developer

Post by garvinhicking »

Hi onli!
onli wrote:Sorry yellowled, spam -.- (at least the first entry)
What do you mean? The first entry by flashforward does not seem like spam, juding by his first posting here on the boards?

@fastforward: Please show a URL of an entry so that we can understand what you refer to. Do you mean the FAQ plugin?

Regards,
Garvin
# Garvin Hicking (s9y Developer)
# Did I help you? Consider making me happy: http://wishes.garv.in/
# or use my PayPal account "paypal {at} supergarv (dot) de"
# My "other" hobby: http://flickr.garv.in/
onli
Regular

Post by onli »

Hi Garvin
the moment I wrote this there was another posting in the thread - spam, which I encountered already at another subforum and which tricked me at first like it tricked yellowled this time. Simply ignore or delete my annotation now that someone deleted the spam.
sincerely
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

Yup, I took the liberty of deleting my post and the spam post I didn't recognized in the first place. Didn't mean to confuse you guys :)

YL