Bulletproof Time and Entry Title Font Style

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
kc0dxf
Regular

Bulletproof Time and Entry Title Font Style

Post by kc0dxf »

I'm a new user. Installed Serendipity and Bulletproof last week. Looks like a great tool and it works well with SQLite which is a welcome feature for those of us using older hardware. So now I'm trying to make it look the way I want. I'm using the green option of Bulletproof but I don't like the serif fonts on the time and date stamp and the Title for the entries. How can I change this? I don't see anything in style.css.

Thanks!
--
kc0dxf
TopDawg
Regular

Post by TopDawg »

what's the url...i'm @ work and can't look @ the stylesheet directly because it's not on this computer & I can't DL
kc0dxf
Regular

Post by kc0dxf »

http://kc0dxf.net/blog

Thanks for the quick response.
--
kc0dxf
TopDawg
Regular

Post by TopDawg »

Try editing #content h3 in green_style.css

EDIT: this will also change your sidebar titles if I'm looking @ this correctly...this is just a quick response from my desk @ an entirely non-related job, lol :oops:
Last edited by TopDawg on Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

That's not serendipity... but perhaps you are testing it on a different server or localhost.

Bulletproof loads 3 stylesheets. The final colors are loaded based on the selected colorset. If you are using the green colorset, the file you are looking for is green_style.css.
=Don=
kc0dxf
Regular

Post by kc0dxf »

Most excellent, thans. I guess the color style sheets are the place to do most of the modifications.
--
kc0dxf