Would anyone like to port our latest HTML template to s9y?

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
carl_galloway
Regular

Would anyone like to port our latest HTML template to s9y?

Post by carl_galloway »

Hey everyone,

ceejay has released another HTML template on her site and she wants me to port it to Serendipity but I just don't have the time or energy (don't ask).

You can see the HTML version at OpenDesigns, and if anyone wants to give this a go you could put your own link into the footer next the 'Designed by Pixabella' so you'll get some backlinks when it's used. I'll happily give you any help I can if you get stuck.

Cheers, Carl
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Lack of time here too Carl..... to many other irons in the fire!
=Don=
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Thanks anyway. We're actually playing with the HTML version at present, adding a blue colorset, I hope to be able to update the HTML version in a couple of days with this, might even try to add another colorset as well, not sure.

Any other takers?
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

carl_galloway wrote:Any other takers?
I'm busy helping someone to port his website template to s9y currently, plus I might have a rather big non-s9y webdesign job coming up ... however, the current job is almost finished and the big one might take some more time (it's for some kind of help organization, so they have to discuss everything first :roll:), so if there are no takers 'til Wednesday or Thursday, I might be up for it :)

YL
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

ooh, that's excellent, and I guess you wouldn't need much help from me :lol:
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

carl_galloway wrote:ooh, that's excellent, and I guess you wouldn't need much help from me :lol:
Slacker! :wink:

I just got the zipfile from opendesign.org and will give it a go over the next couple of days. So unless I get too frustrated with it or something else gets in the way ... :-)

YL
carl_galloway
Regular

Post by carl_galloway »

Great news, do you want me to email the latest version with the blue colorset as well? There aren't any HTML or CSS changes except for the blue.
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

carl_galloway wrote:Great news, do you want me to email the latest version with the blue colorset as well?
Yup, I'll put it in as soon as I find the time :)

YL
carl_galloway
Regular

Pixabella04 for Serendipity Released

Post by carl_galloway »

Hey all,

Imageyellowled has done a great job of porting the other half's latest template to Serendipity and anyone wanting it to try it out can get it here

She would also be really keen to get this template into Spartacus if everyone else agrees.
yellowled
Regular

Re: Pixabella04 for Serendipity Released

Post by yellowled »

carl_galloway wrote:the other half's latest template to Serendipity
Just some background info: This template has a customizable navbar, two colorsets (green and blue), three different layouts (all content first, if I remember correctly), and some other nice theme options like the sponsor block, which is also configurable using the "patented" s9y theme options in the admin backend.

YL
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

Good work!!!
=Don=
D4nt3
Regular

Post by D4nt3 »

Yellow really nice work. i like it and i'm thing to put it on my blog :wink: :twisted:

EDIT:
I did it an use it for my blog. i like the idea with the 125x125 pics. okay i use them for my own way and not for sponsoring ^^
Blog .:.|.:. PhotoBlog