Redesign of the main page of Clean Blog, add pictures to the titles

Skinning and designing Serendipity (CSS, HTML, Smarty)
Jekky
Regular

Redesign of the main page of Clean Blog, add pictures to the titles

Post by Jekky »

Hi! And I wish you all a Happy New Year! I have a question about Clean Blog. Is it possible to change the code so that on the main page where are the links (headers) of the entire blog - the headers were with pictures and with a category? I want to make a cooking blog and it would be attractive... :)
Don Chambers
Regular

Re: Redesign of the main page of Clean Blog, add pictures to the titles

Post by Don Chambers »

HI and welcome to Serendipity. I am the Clean Blog author (sort of - I converted it to Serendipity from another blogging platform). I am not entirely sure I understand what you wish to accomplish. Can you possibly describe your objective in greater detail?
=Don=
Jekky
Regular

Post by Jekky »

Hi! Great job! Super! You did a great job making such a great blog! (Theme) Thank you! My question is about the preview of the entryes with a small picture. I understand that the picture in the entry and the picture on the main page Blog are the same? Or did I not find some option? Please look at the screenshot of what it is about.
Attachments
serend-want.jpg
serend-want.jpg (139.91 KiB) Viewed 11879 times
Don Chambers
Regular

Post by Don Chambers »

I have not actively developed for a few years. I I'm guessing this is something you can change in a stylesheet - the images you want float left, whereas the default images in Clean Blog do not float at all.
=Don=
Jekky
Regular

Post by Jekky »

Don Chambers wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:03 am I have not actively developed for a few years. I I'm guessing this is something you can change in a stylesheet - the images you want float left, whereas the default images in Clean Blog do not float at all.
Thank you for the compliment! :D :D :D
But unfortunately, I won't be able to do it on my own. My level is HTML and a little CSS. But not the formation of the main page from the announcements of the Blog entry. OK, I will wait for your insight)))