cpgselector empty browser Window

Creating and modifying plugins.
chrittig
Regular

cpgselector empty browser Window

Post by chrittig »

Hi there,

my wife called me, that the cpg Selector gives an empty browser windows back. No Chance to do anything.

Here the error.log:( I took out the correct path and ips)

Code: Select all

#0 /irgendein/ein/Pfad/blog/plugins/serendipity_event_cpgselector/cpgselector.inc.php(336): cpg_start()
#1 /irgendein/ein/Pfad/blog/plugins/serendipity_event_cpgselector/cpgselector.inc.php(103): cpg_getImages(NULL, 0, 16, NULL, 'ctime DESC', '110')
#2 /irgendein/ein/Pfad/blog/plugins/serendipity_event_cpgselector/cpgselector.inc.php(723): cpg_displayImageList(1, 4, false, '/index.php?/plu...')
#3 /irgendein/ein/Pfad/blog/plugins/serendipity_event_cpgselector/serendipity_event_cpgselector.php(174): cpg_window()
#4 /irgendein/ein/Pfad/blog/include/plugin_api.inc.php(1139): serendipity_event_cpgselector->event_hook('external_plugin', Object(serendipity_property_bag), 'cpgselector&tex...', NULL)
#5 /irgendein/ein/Pfad/blog/include/functions_routing.inc.php(293): serendipity_plugin_api:" while reading response header from upstream, client: **.***.16*.***, server: Pfad, request: "GET /index.php?/plugin/cpgselector&textarea=body HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/irgendein/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock:", host: "Pfad", referrer: "https://Pfad/serendipity_admin.php?serendipity[adminModule]=entries&serendipity[adminAction]=new"
s9y 2.1.4 und PHP 7.1.25
Plugin: version: 2.08.2
Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.6.04 (stable) und PHP 7.1.25

Database connect works: user and password tested.

I don't know the meaning of the error.log

Thank you

regards,
Chrittig