Need help to solve self registration plugin problem

Creating and modifying plugins.
xploid

Need help to solve self registration plugin problem

Post by xploid »

Hi everyone!
I use serendipity (excellent blog) second day. Has one problem with event-spam-protector and solve it (found solve on forum).
Second problem with self registration plugin, but can't solve it. I activate plugin but it not displayed on any page, in addition "index.php?serendipity[subpage]=adduser" not work. I test serendipity on my laptop before instaling on server. I use latest version Serendipity 1.5.5, PHP 5.3.3-1ubuntu9.6.
Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia.
yellowled
Regular

Re: Need help to solve self registration plugin problem

Post by yellowled »

xploid wrote:I activate plugin but it not displayed on any page, in addition "index.php?serendipity[subpage]=adduser" not work.
Are you maybe checking this while you're logged into s9y? That might not work.

YL
xploid

Post by xploid »

yellowled wrote:
xploid wrote:I activate plugin but it not displayed on any page, in addition "index.php?serendipity[subpage]=adduser" not work.
Are you maybe checking this while you're logged into s9y? That might not work.

YL
Yes, you're right! Thank you for your help.
But there is another question if you do not mind.

I added two posts, but they do not appear on the home page - home page is empty. What I did something wrong?
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

xploid wrote:I added two posts, but they do not appear on the home page - home page is empty. What I did something wrong?
Again, I can only guess here since I assume your test blog is not publically reachable. Maybe you didn't set them to be published? There should be some kind of form element in the entry editor to either save entries as drafts or publish them.

YL