Need help to solve self registration plugin problem

Creating and modifying plugins.
Post Reply
xploid
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Need help to solve self registration plugin problem

Post by xploid » Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Hi everyone!
I use serendipity (excellent blog) second day. Has one problem with event-spam-protector and solve it (found solve on forum).
Second problem with self registration plugin, but can't solve it. I activate plugin but it not displayed on any page, in addition "index.php?serendipity[subpage]=adduser" not work. I test serendipity on my laptop before instaling on server. I use latest version Serendipity 1.5.5, PHP 5.3.3-1ubuntu9.6.
Sorry for my english, I'm from Russia.

User avatar
yellowled
Regular
Posts: 7111
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:46 am
Location: Eutin, Germany
Contact:

Re: Need help to solve self registration plugin problem

Post by yellowled » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:37 am

xploid wrote:I activate plugin but it not displayed on any page, in addition "index.php?serendipity[subpage]=adduser" not work.
Are you maybe checking this while you're logged into s9y? That might not work.

YL
amazon Wishlist - Serendipity-Podcast (German only, sorry)

xploid
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Re: Need help to solve self registration plugin problem

Post by xploid » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:06 pm

yellowled wrote:
xploid wrote:I activate plugin but it not displayed on any page, in addition "index.php?serendipity[subpage]=adduser" not work.
Are you maybe checking this while you're logged into s9y? That might not work.

YL
Yes, you're right! Thank you for your help.
But there is another question if you do not mind.

I added two posts, but they do not appear on the home page - home page is empty. What I did something wrong?

User avatar
yellowled
Regular
Posts: 7111
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2006 11:46 am
Location: Eutin, Germany
Contact:

Re: Need help to solve self registration plugin problem

Post by yellowled » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:56 pm

xploid wrote:I added two posts, but they do not appear on the home page - home page is empty. What I did something wrong?
Again, I can only guess here since I assume your test blog is not publically reachable. Maybe you didn't set them to be published? There should be some kind of form element in the entry editor to either save entries as drafts or publish them.

YL
amazon Wishlist - Serendipity-Podcast (German only, sorry)

Post Reply