Linklist 1.0

Creating and modifying plugins.
indygreen
Regular

Post by indygreen »

is there a way to download all of the sidebar plugins like the way i downloaded all of the event plugins with the "serendipity_event_xmlrpc.tgz" file?

thanks.
indygreen
Regular

Post by indygreen »

indygreen wrote:is there a way to download all of the sidebar plugins like the way i downloaded all of the event plugins with the "serendipity_event_xmlrpc.tgz" file?

thanks.
i've been searching but haven't been able to find the package that i need.........not sure where to go from here.
mgroeninger
Regular

Post by mgroeninger »

I'm confused by what you are asking...

Are you asking where to find the linklist sidebar plugin?
If so, it is distributed with the evevnt plugin. They sit in the same folder and can be installed/used from the same folder.

If you are asking about downloading other plugins I have no idea what you are referring to.
indygreen
Regular

Post by indygreen »

mgroeninger wrote:I'm confused by what you are asking...

Are you asking where to find the linklist sidebar plugin?
If so, it is distributed with the evevnt plugin. They sit in the same folder and can be installed/used from the same folder.

If you are asking about downloading other plugins I have no idea what you are referring to.
sorry for the confusion. yes, i'm asking about the sidebar plugin for linklist. what i originally downloaded was the serendipity_event_xmlrpc.tgz file from the serendipity website that contains all of the event plugins on the serendipity site. i thought that there might be something like this for the sidebar plugins, as well, because i'm not very good at working with cvs downloads, just yet.

thanks, again, for your help with this.
indygreen
Regular

Post by indygreen »

DUH!!! never mind....i figured it out.

thanks for all of your help!
BenCo

specify window size for links

Post by BenCo »

How would I go about specifying the window size for linklist links?
mgroeninger
Regular

Post by mgroeninger »

Are you asking about the new window which is opened by clicking on a link?

This is not currently configurable since both output functions use a target window rather than a javascript trigger.
BenCo

Post by BenCo »

Yeah, target window.

Thanks anyway. Definitely something I'd like to see in 2.0.
oxygenws
Regular

Post by oxygenws »

dear mgroeninger,
really we need to support this feature in the main release?
If you think "yes" and you think i should develop this, inform me please.
regards.
My Blog, powered by s9y is http://oxygenws.com/blog/
Trograin
Regular

Post by Trograin »

I have a very long link list that I wold lketo implement. Right now I have only 3 Dir Names, and in total 14 links that are showned. I have though pretty much more links and dirnames in the code, BUT it dosent want to be showned :( :( :( :(

Why, and how do I fix this. Have been goign through the sidebar link plugins php files and java files, but realised that, nope Dont know how o work with thoose :(

Anyone has any idea if there is any limiter to how many links you can have and if there is, how do I increase or Remove the limiter????

Post by Guest »

There is no limiter in the code... I use it to show more then 14 links myself...

Could you post your url so I could look at it directly?
Also, what settings are you using? You could just a take screen shot of the configuration if you like, or you can list off the settings in a post...

Omid, if you would like to take a shot at using javascript to open the windows, feel free...

I believe this would be easier with the css-lite javascript output I built in last release, but if you can do it with dtree go ahead.
mgroeninger
Regular

Post by mgroeninger »

damn login... that last post was me...
Trograin
Regular

Post by Trograin »

http://environmental-idea.org

Lets se if I can take a proper screen shoot of atleast eh confs :D

Screenshot
Omid, if you would like to take a shot at using javascript to open the windows, feel free...

I believe this would be easier with the css-lite javascript output I built in last release, but if you can do it with dtree go ahea
?? how do I do that?
Trograin
Regular

Post by Trograin »

DÄM

<link name="Miljöministeriet" link="http://www.miljo.fi/default.asp?node=17&lan=sv" />

That link was the link that stopped allthe other under it to be showned.

What in taht link is it that the plugin didnt like???
Trograin
Regular

Post by Trograin »

Niiiice, i found something that can through the plugin off for some weird reason, hopefully this will be for some help when developing the plugin furthermore.