Google Analytics Question

Creating and modifying plugins.
abbkung

Google Analytics Question

Post by abbkung »

I just installed Google Analytics and wondering if it also applies to all my old entries? If not, is there any way that I can get them tracked by Google Analytics instead of having to insert code manually into each page myself?

Thanks in advance for all replies. :D
yellowled
Regular

Re: Google Analytics Question

Post by yellowled »

abbkung wrote:I just installed Google Analytics and wondering if it also applies to all my old entries? If not, is there any way that I can get them tracked by Google Analytics instead of having to insert code manually into each page myself?
I take it by "installed" you mean installing and configuring the Google Analytics plugin for S9y? If so: if set up correctly, the plugin will handle inserting the tracking code into any S9y page, so there's no need to insert it manually. Of course, your older entries will only be tracked from the point on at which you installed the plugin and tracking code, there's no way to get any stats for the time prior to installing the plugin.

YL
scottplude

Post by scottplude »

I have been trying to find the google analytics plugin but I cant seem to find it. Where is it?
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

http://spartacus.s9y.org/index.php?mode ... _analytics (or through the Spartacus plugin)

YL