On Version 2.3 with PHP 7.2 css loosing his mind

Found a bug? Tell us!!
corcons
Regular

On Version 2.3 with PHP 7.2 css loosing his mind

Post by corcons »

On Version 2.3 with PHP 7.2 css loosing his mind. I've tested in Edge, Opera and Chrome. I've disabled all plugins which are not needed to run serendipity. I'm using the timeline theme, but I guess it don't madder because on the admin page is the same issue. Please check at www.blog.corcons.com or www.blog.corcons.com/de/
The theme runs fine and if wait a long time and make any action it happen. On the admin page it happen when I've been logged out by time and click any future I'll be redirected to the login page and css crashes. See screenshots:
ImageImage
thh
Regular

Re: On Version 2.3 with PHP 7.2 css loosing his mind

Post by thh »

corcons wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:39 amOn Version 2.3 with PHP 7.2 css loosing his mind.
That's quite a graphic description, but unfortunately not that helpful. :-)

How does it look when the CSS looses its mind?
corcons wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:39 amSee screenshots:
ImageImage
I get "404 - not found" when trying to view those screenshots ...
corcons
Regular

Post by corcons »

thh
Regular

Post by thh »

corcons wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:33 pmI've put the screenshots at this dir,:
https://corcons.com/img/Screenshot_1.png
https://corcons.com/img/Screenshot_2.png
Looks like the CSS was not loaded.

Is there an easy way to reproduce the problem? Just waiting some time and then following a link or reloading didn't work for me.

Otherwise you could have a look at the page source when the CSS is broken and look for a line like <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://blog.corcons.com/serendipity.css?v=1563677762"> near the top of the page. (You could use the page source of a working page for comparison.) If that line is there, what happens if you try top open the URL in a browser? Does the CSS file load and is displayed, or do you get an error message?
corcons
Regular

Post by corcons »

Hi thh,
first thank you for your help. I've installed the serendipity trice on time on
www.blog.corcons.com in English and as
www.blog.corcons.com/de/ in German
The css file in the English installation shows up and I'm able to open the file in the browser whitout error.
The css file in the German installation shows up but with a different number in it. Th ending number is "1563599853" and if I put the link into the browse just a BLANK page shows up.
corcons
Regular

Post by corcons »

I've checked at the login page on the the English and German page. The link is there on both but if you try to open it show a blank page on both, German and English.
corcons
Regular

Post by corcons »

I just made a test. I put the css contend from the serendipity.css into a test.css and load it with HTML-Head-Nugget on the english page and now the frontend works fine, load in all mentioned browser without any problem. But of course there are errors at the Chrome Console because the paths to the fonts are not right anymore:

Code: Select all

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-regular-400.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-solid-900.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-brands-400.woff2:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-regular-400.woff:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-solid-900.woff:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-brands-400.woff:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-solid-900.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-regular-400.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
fa-brands-400.ttf:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
I guess the issue is a rewrite problem in serentdipity.config.inc.php, serentdipity.css.php and/or functios_smarty.inc.php
corcons
Regular

Post by corcons »

Hello thh,
I'm very grateful if you could solve this issue. As I've told I load the css manually too. If the regular is loading the css load twice. Please, please fix this issue. :?