Admin Image Selector (Static Pages)

Found a bug? Tell us!!
OnkelMarkus

Admin Image Selector (Static Pages)

Post by OnkelMarkus »

Ahoi!

I have a strange little problem with the media database while editing a static page - when I click the "Media DB" Button, the popup window for the media selection is kind of broken and looks like this:

For regular articles everything works fine, but I'm not able to add media to a static page. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Greetings,
M@rkus

PS: Version is 2.0.5
yellowled
Regular

Re: Admin Image Selector (Static Pages)

Post by yellowled »

OnkelMarkus wrote:I have a strange little problem with the media database while editing a static page - when I click the "Media DB" Button, the popup window for the media selection is kind of broken and looks like this: […] For regular articles everything works fine, but I'm not able to add media to a static page. Any suggestions?
Very odd. I can not reproduce this, not even using CK editor. Actually, the “Media DB” button is one of the few that should work fine in static pages. Let's get some more info and try a few long shots:
  • Is your static pages plugin up to date? (Current version is 4.14)
  • Try cleaning the template cache (Einstellungen/Wartung → Template-Cache leeren). Does that help?
  • This might be specific to a certain browser. Which one do you use and can you please test it with a different one?
  • The static pages plugin offers the possibility to use custom backend templates. I assume you do not use a custom backend template? (Most people don't.)
  • Does this happen for all static pages? Existing or new ones?
YL