Editong entru number X

Found a bug? Tell us!!
Fabien
Regular

Editong entru number X

Post by Fabien »

Hi,

I use 2k11 as my backend template. When I went to edit an entry :
  • If I use the Wysiwig editor, I have three icons, the last one to edit entry number xxx.
  • If I don't use the Wysiwig editor, I have only two icons and I cannot edit an entry by specifying its number.
Strange!

Cheers,
Fabien
Fabien Chabreuil (blog)
yellowled
Regular

Re: Editong entru number X

Post by yellowled »

Fabien wrote:
  • If I use the Wysiwig editor, I have three icons, the last one to edit entry number xxx.
  • If I don't use the Wysiwig editor, I have only two icons and I cannot edit an entry by specifying its number.
I can not reprocuce that, and I don't see how this could happen. The only way to “hide” the “Edit entry #” button is to use simple filters, but that it not connected to WYSIWYG or not.

In your Personal Settings, do you have “Simplified filters” set to “Yes”? If so, setting it to “No” should give you the button “back”, but that should not be related to WYSIWYG or not.

YL
Fabien
Regular

Re: Editong entru number X

Post by Fabien »

Hi Yellowled,

Thanks for your answer. I don't understand how I have set "Simplified filter" to yes!????? But setting it to no solve the problem. Thanks.

But with simplified filter to YES and Wysiwyg to NO in the user profile show the third button.

Cheers,
Fabien
Fabien Chabreuil (blog)