Comments fields

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
yellowled
Regular

Re: Comments fields

Post by yellowled »

Don Chambers wrote:Those statements are generated by two event plugins: Markup: Serendipity and Markup: Emoticate. Inactivating those event plugins is a better choice than using css to hide them.
I beg to differ.

Hiding the statements using CSS only hides the statements (which might be intended for visual reasons). Setting the plugins to inactive removes the functionality (which might not be intended). It is perfectly acceptable to want to have the functionality, but hide the statements.

YL
Vgs
Regular

Post by Vgs »

Thanks guys, but the matter you're discussing on is already ok for me... I did hide the two rows following the gentle indication of Onli...
What I was asking now is how to hide the two fields I wrote a couple of posts ago... I'd like to have just the fields Name and Comments... all other items can get confusing the customers.
Anyway, if this is too complicated, doesn't matter... will remain as is... :wink:

Alina
yellowled
Regular

Post by yellowled »

Vgs wrote:What I was asking now is how to hide the two fields I wrote a couple of posts ago... I'd like to have just the fields Name and Comments... all other items can get confusing the customers.
See what I wrote in viewtopic.php?p=10446891#p10446891

YL