I had a strange event after creating a new blog. It seems that Opera's Autocomplete feature (or whichever might be responsible) filled in the Password field of the Extended Properties for Entries Plug-in. Therefore, the detail pages of each entry required a password ... which I didn't see since I was logged in when I accessed those pages.
I now disabled the Password field altogether in the Plugin settings to avoid future confusion (note that if an entry has a password already assigned, it stays hidden behind it. Note also that it is not encrypted, i. e. search engines can still list the contents and could make it accessible, at least in older versions afaik.)
Just to note.
Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Fan of post-apocalyptic Jugger: Free ebook on the sport