sudden problem with column

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
drwilliamson0

sudden problem with column

Post by drwilliamson0 »

Hi -- I've been a user of Serendipity for a number of years. Today I encountered an issue with the right column of a three column layout going to the bottom of the entries upon entereing a new entry.

I'm using bulletproof (latest version I believe) postgresql and have really not done anything unusual.

I have noticed this occurrence with embedded tag errors in the past but I fail to see any of these either.

Also, the problem occurs in a fresh 2.03 install as well as the previous 2.02 install and the upgraded install.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I am presently unable to make new entries.

Dave
Don Chambers
Regular

Re: sudden problem with column

Post by Don Chambers »

Dave - sorry to hear of your difficulties. It would be really helpful if you could post a URL to your site. it is often much easier to diagnose the problem if we can see the problem for ourselves.
=Don=
drwilliamson0

Re: sudden problem with column

Post by drwilliamson0 »

So retesting early this am reveals my issue has "automagically" gone away. It's either a fluke or I'm crazy. At any rate I appreciate everyone's kind indulgence and will repost should this ... WHATEVER it is recur.

I absolutely don't know what to say about this.

Many thanks

Dave