BBClone Stats Tracker

Random stuff about serendipity. Discussion, Questions, Paraphernalia.
JokerHill
Regular

BBClone Stats Tracker

Post by JokerHill »

Hi everyone,

I have three issues that I need help resolving:

1 - I'm attempting to install bbclone (real time stats tracker). In order to install the tracker on every page of my site the bbclone instruction is to add my code to the htaccess file in my site root. Though adding the code (in various locations within the htaccess file) gives me an internal error. The code seems to interfere with the serendipity instructions.

The other option is to add the code manually to each page. I have no issue adding it to my index.php, but I have static pages that read from the mysql database, how would I add the code to these static pages?

The link to the bbclone install page is - http://help.bbclone.de/index.php?n=Setup.ActivationCode

2 - I've attempted to add audio to my blog using the easy podcasting plugin, I've added the files from getid and the JWFLV player to the appropriate locations and when I insert the audio from my library I get sound but it plays immediately upon page open and has no start, stop, pause, functions, it's simply a black box that says 'no video'.

Any suggestions on getting this box functioning properly?

3 -For some reason, my blog comment section no longer shows emoticons, I suspect that some plug-in I installed later on is causing a conflict - not that important really - in any case, does anyone know of a particular plug-in that disables smilies?